Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops. How to make garlic parmesan stuffed pork chops: Start by making the filling. Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, green onion and garlic powder in a bowl. These pork chops come out nice and juicy with excellent flavor.
Then using tongs dip chops in egg mixture and let excess drip off. This pork chop recipe is great and easy for a weeknight dinner. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic parmesan pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
How to make garlic parmesan stuffed pork chops: Start by making the filling. Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, green onion and garlic powder in a bowl. These pork chops come out nice and juicy with excellent flavor.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic parmesan pork chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops:
- Make ready 4 of to 6 Bone-in Pork chops.
- Take 1 can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- Get 1 large of Sweet Onion Sliced Very Thin.
- Take 1/3 stick of Of Butter.
- Get 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
These were the best pork chops I have eaten in a long time. So moist and tender and the flavors were amazing! Learn how to make Garlic-Parmesan Pork Chops. This stuffed pork chop recipe looks tender and it's stuffed with garlic parmesan.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops:
- These pork chops are cooked in the crock pot and the best way to do it is to rub down the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle them on both sides with powdered garlic and freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Use your fingers to pat the Parmesan Cheese and the powdered garlic into the pork chops..
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with vegetable cooking spray and then place the pork chops you prepared above into the crock pot..
- Now all of your ingredients to the crock pot in on top of the pork chops..
- Turn the crock pot on high and let it cook for 6 hours. Check about once a hour to make sure it doesn't dry out. If it appears to get to dry at any point add a 1/4 cup of apple cider.
- I like to serve these pork chops over saffron rice and I serve broccoli and cheese with the meal also. I also serve Cheddar Bay Biscuits..
Smokin' and Grillin' wit AB serves up a beautiful plate on how to make this delicious pork chop recipe. I have made this several times and it has always been a really big hit. I will definitely be making this again! These savory pork chops come out juicy, tender, and are complimented wonderfully by the parmesan, sage and garlic. This great dish can stand alone without needing a sauce or gravy to flavor it.and makes an easy dinner in less than an hour.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will find that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food garlic parmesan pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!