Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almost all grocery stores now have organic foods. This food section is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some maladies. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently.
Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms
Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms:
- Take 2 of thick pork chops on the bone.
- Take 1 of large Spanish onion.
- Prepare 6 of large white mushrooms.
- Take 1 teaspoon of smoke blend seasoning(or of your choice).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of I tablespoon olive oil.
Steps to make Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms:
- Add olive oil to cast iron skillet on medium/high heat & cook chopped onions & mushrooms until done & then remove & set aside.
- Add butter to skillet on medium/high & season chops with seasoning & salt & pepper & cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add cooked onions & mushrooms to skillet with chops & put in 425° preheated oven & cook 5 to 7 minutes depending on thickness of chops.
- Remove from oven plate & serve..
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. It's also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cast iron pork chops with onions & mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!