Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork ChopsðŸ˜‹.
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, garlic parmesan crusted pork chopsðŸ˜‹. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Because a lot of folks decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Many nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork ChopsðŸ˜‹
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork ChopsðŸ˜‹ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork ChopsðŸ˜‹ is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have garlic parmesan crusted pork chopsðŸ˜‹ using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork ChopsðŸ˜‹:
- Make ready 4 of bone in center cut pork chops.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of paprika.
- Get 2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- Make ready to taste of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork ChopsðŸ˜‹:
- Heat 3 Tbsp olive oil in skillet over medium high heat and preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cheese, bread crumbs, and all seasonings.
- Rub the remaining olive oil on pork chops, season with salt & pepper, then dip in the bread crumb mixture, making sure it sticks on all sides.
- Place pork chops in skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side until the outside is crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish, cook in oven about 20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops..
- Let sit at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy! ðŸ˜‹ðŸ?½ï¸?ðŸ˜?.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic parmesan crusted pork chopsðŸ˜‹ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!