Instant Condensed Milk.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, instant condensed milk. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are in. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. Unfortunately, most people don't trouble themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We're bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot get a healthy body. You should look after your body while you are able to. Your body cannot run correctly if it doesn't have proper nutrition.
Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Instant Condensed Milk
Instant Condensed Milk is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Instant Condensed Milk is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have instant condensed milk using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Condensed Milk:
- Take 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of arrowroot powder/ cornflour.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lukewarm water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of clarified butter/ ghee.
Instructions to make Instant Condensed Milk:
- In cooking pan add milk powder and sugar powder. Also add arrowroot powder and baking soda. Mix well..
- Add clarified butter (ghee)and mix well..
- Add little little lukewarm water to it, stirring constantly to make lump free mixture..
- Place on gas, stirring constantly and on medium flame cook till thick mixture is formed. Off the flame..
- Cool at room temperature..
- Store in Airtight jar. Keep refrigerated. Use Instant condensed milk as required..
With regards to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you'll need. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you'll need for the day. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food instant condensed milk recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!