Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy'.
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sheree's pork chops with 'mushroom gravy'. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Observing a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
Steps to Prepare Ultimate Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy'
Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy' is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy' is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sheree's pork chops with 'mushroom gravy' using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy':
- Take 4 medium of pork chops (I like chops with the bone in and fat around the edges, its more flavorful and the fat keeps it moist.
- Make ready 1 of garlic powder, season salt, and pepper.
- Get 1 dash of of veggie oil in skillet for frying.
- Get 1 small of onion, minced.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk or water.
Instructions to make Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy':
- Rinse pork chops.
- Sprinkle each side of the pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- set in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Put oil in skillet (just enough to cover bottom of skillet..
- fry pork chops until they have turned golden brown, BUT NOT DONE!! if there is still blood visible it is OK..
- take out of skillet ... pour out most the oil, BUT DON'T CLEAN SKILLET. Add chopped onion. cook until onion is sauted..
- add soup and milk or water. Put pork chops back in skillet with soup mixture..
- cover and let cook on low for 20-25 minutes. pork chops will finish cooking while simmering..
- serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles..
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you'll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food sheree's pork chops with 'mushroom gravy' recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!