Glazed Pork Chops. Pork chops get a bad rap because most pork chop recipes result in dry, tough, hockey-puck-like pieces of meat that no one gets excited about. But these Glazed Pork Chops are different. Rub the pork chops in the spices generously.
This recipe works best if you butterfly the chops. Tastes great served with a baked potato and corn. A sweet and spicy rub makes these fast skillet pork chops OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, glazed pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Glazed Pork Chops
Glazed Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Glazed Pork Chops is something which I've loved my entire life.
Pork chops get a bad rap because most pork chop recipes result in dry, tough, hockey-puck-like pieces of meat that no one gets excited about. But these Glazed Pork Chops are different. Rub the pork chops in the spices generously.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have glazed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed Pork Chops:
- Make ready 4 of thick cut pork chops (bone-in or boneless).
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
For the complete recipe and step by step photos, visit. Tender, juicy, bone-in glazed pork chops are seared and coated in a lip-smacking maple balsamic vinegar sauce. Addictively Sweet Hoisin-Glazed Pork Chops for the Win! Your easy weeknight dinner routine just got a little more delicious and a whole lot more interesting!
Instructions to make Glazed Pork Chops:
- Preheat your oven to 350°. In a bowl combine the brown sugar and spices..
- Remove the pork chops from their package and rub the brown sugar/spice mix all over both sides. Use all of the spice mix..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. When the oil is hot and wavy, add the pork chops. Cook the chops for about five minutes in each side, or until they're nicely browned..
- If you are using an oven safe skillet, place the skillet in the oven for an additional 5 minutes to make sure they are cooked through. If your skillet is not oven safe, transfer the chops to a baking sheet lined with foil then place in the oven..
- Remove the chops from the oven and drag each side around in the thick glaze that had formed around the chops in the pan prior to serving..
These are our favorite cast iron pork chops and. These glazed pork chops are easy to make & hard to pass up. The mustard, brown sugar & bourbon glaze make Rub the pork chops with the garlic and house seasoning, then brush with half the glaze. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Toss caraway vegetables with sauerkraut and parsley and serve with pork chops and pan sauce.
The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food glazed pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!