Slow Cooker Pork Chops.
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You have to include a few superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won't ever have to worry about gaining weight again.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Pork Chops is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker pork chops using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Pork Chops:
- Prepare 1 medium of onion (optional).
- Take 4 of Pork Chops ( I prefer bone-in ).
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika (I love smoked paprika).
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt (I use Cajun seasoning).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Pork Chops:
- *Optional* I usually salt and pepper chops and sear them in a tablespoon or two of oil. This isn't a must - but I do prefer it this way..
- Chop onion - throw in bottom of crock pot. Place pork chops on top..
- In a small bowl add chicken broth and butter. Microwave 1 -2 minutes or until butter is melted. Mix..
- Mix in all your seasonings except for the salt and pepper..
- Pour broth / seasoning mixture over chops..
- Cover and cook on high 3 1/2 to 4 hours - until chops are tender. I usually add some fresh mushrooms during the last hour of cooking. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving..
- Enjoy : ).
With regards to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will recognize that salmon is also abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will require for the day. It's also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!