Drunken Pork Chops with Espresso Glaze.
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, drunken pork chops with espresso glaze. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Lots of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Award-winning Drunken Pork Chops with Espresso Glaze
Drunken Pork Chops with Espresso Glaze is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Drunken Pork Chops with Espresso Glaze is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have drunken pork chops with espresso glaze using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken Pork Chops with Espresso Glaze:
- Make ready 2 of thick cut pork chops; bone-in or boneless.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground allspice.
- Take 1 t of orange peel seasoning.
- Take 1 t of onion powder.
- Get 1 t of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of tground coriander seed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of rum.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 t of espresso powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Make ready As needed of salt.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Drunken Pork Chops with Espresso Glaze:
- Let pork marinate in 1/2 cup rum overnight, or for up to 48 hours..
- Pat pork dry and season with dried spices..
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saute pan. Sear pork on both sides and remove from the pan. Set pork on a baking tray and roast at 350° until pork reaches 145°-155°, until desired doneness..
- Add rum. CAUTION. Rum will burn away. Scrape the saute pan to release the fond..
- When rum is nearly evaporated, add chicken stock. Reduce by 1/2..
- Add espresso and brown sugar. Whisk..
- Whisk cornstarch and water together in a bowl. Add to saute pan while whisking..
- Bring to a boil for two minutes. Baste pork chops during last five minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Maple, shallots, cilantro, cane sugar, honey, cream, butter, cinnamon.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food drunken pork chops with espresso glaze recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!