Pork N Gravy Crockpot.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pork n gravy crockpot. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Recipe of Favorite Pork N Gravy Crockpot
Pork N Gravy Crockpot is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Pork N Gravy Crockpot is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pork n gravy crockpot using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork N Gravy Crockpot:
- Get 6 of bone-in pork chops (or desired meat).
- Get 3 of to 6 garlic cloves whole (depending on size and preference).
- Make ready 1 medium of to large onion sliced.
- Get 1 can of chicken broth.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Bistro (or favorite gravy-thickener).
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 of sour cream (optional).
Steps to make Pork N Gravy Crockpot:
- Cover bottom of crockpot in layer of sliced onion.
- In a medium sized bowl container or measuring cup, wisk Bistro into water, add both soup cans stir, add sour cream if desired, mix together and set aside.
- Sear pork chops on both sides adding to crockpot immediately, cover wtih sauce mix, throw in whole garlic cloves, do not stir, cover and cook on high for 3-4h, stir once every hour to ensure all sides of pork chops well coated.
- Note: can adjust thickness to desired preference by reducing/adding Bistro, water and sour cream to taste..
- Serve over a bed of spiral pasta (like fusilli or egg noodle) or rice..
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork n gravy crockpot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!