Pork and Red Bean Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork and red bean soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pork and Red Bean Soup
Pork and Red Bean Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pork and Red Bean Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork and red bean soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Red Bean Soup:
- Make ready 1 of Pork Roast.
- Take 1 of Bag of Dry Red Beans.
- Get 72 oz of Chicken Both.
- Prepare 36 oz of water.
- Get 1 of Pork Bone.
- Make ready 1 can of 14 oz. Diced Tomato.
- Make ready 4 of Large Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Get 4 of Sticks of Celery.
- Prepare 3 of Large Potatos.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Bacon Bits.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flake.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chili Power.
- Get 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sage.
Instructions to make Pork and Red Bean Soup:
- Soak red beans in water overnight. Rinse off thoroughly before putting them in pot..
- Put in a large cook pot with chicken broth, water, beans, pork bone. Bring to a boil and let cook as you prepare other ingredients. You may want to turn down heat to just a slight noil..
- Saute carrots onions celery red pepper flake and bacon bits and chopped up garlic. Once sauteed to your liking add to pot..
- Add in chopped up pre cooked pork, which maybe left overs from another dinner, potatoes sliced in round pieces, with or without skin, 14 oz can of Diced Tomato with juices, and all the seasonings listed and whatever else you would like to add. Do be careful not to splash yourself when adding these ingredients..
- Let slow boil for an hour and turn down to a simmer and let cook until ready a good hour or two. You may need to add more broth or water at some point..
- When done pull out pork bone and serve. Enjoy!.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. You will find that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork and red bean soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!