Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops. • Southern Smothered Pork Chops and Gravy Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops from Deep South Dish blog, a southern favorite, simply seasoned and breaded A southern favorite, bone-in pork chops are simply seasoned, breaded and deep fried. Next to fried chicken, these Southern Fried Pork Chops are a long time family favorite.
Arrange the pork chops in a large shallow dish. Season each pork chop, on both sides, with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and Dip each pork chop into the flour mixture and coat well, shaking off the excess. Using tongs, gently lower the chops into the deep skillet in batches if.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, southern deep fried pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems.
Recipe of Perfect Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops
Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops is something that I have loved my whole life.
• Southern Smothered Pork Chops and Gravy Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops from Deep South Dish blog, a southern favorite, simply seasoned and breaded A southern favorite, bone-in pork chops are simply seasoned, breaded and deep fried. Next to fried chicken, these Southern Fried Pork Chops are a long time family favorite.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook southern deep fried pork chops using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops:
- Take 8 of Bone in or boneless Pork Chops about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Get 2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper (I like the course grind myself).
- Take of Egg or eggs beaten with cup or more milk. See note.
- Make ready 1 of Cajun seasoning of your choice (optional).
- Get 1 of oil for frying.
- Get of Note: Depending on number of pork chops, use enough egg and milk.
- Make ready of To dip chops in before dredging. May use 1 egg and less milk if.
- Make ready of Using smaller amount of chops.
You can season your flour with any spices you like. Pork chops can be cooked any number of ways, but there is something about frying them that just seems right. Maybe it brings me back to all those years I […] Pork Chops Dredged in Flour mixed with Seasoning Salt and Fried in Oil I recommend getting pork chops that are at least an inch thick. Gently rinse pork chops, and pat dry with paper towels.
Steps to make Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops:
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper to combine well..
- Heat a deep skillet or deep fryer with enough oil to cover pork chops. You can also just pan fry these and flip when golden brown on one side..
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning(if using) on the pork chops on both sides..
- Dredge the coated chops in flour mixture..
- Beat the egg with milk or water and dip pork chop to coat both sides and return to flour mixture and evenly coat both sides well..
- Place battered pork chops on a cooling rack or baking sheet and let set to room temperature to let coating set. This helps keep the crust from falling off during frying..
- In hot oil, maybe medium to medium high heat, do not get to hot or to cool just to where you test it, it should start frying right away but not super hot..
- Take a couple of chops if pan in large enough to hold 2, carefully place chops into heated oil. If deep frying, you may have to flip, just keep an eye out to see when it is golden brown..
- If using skillet, fry on one side until golden brown and flip..
- Drain on cooling rack or paper towels to get rid of excess oil. May add more seasoning to taste when first out of oil..
- Repeat until all chops are cooked. Can be kept warm in 200°F oven until all are cooked or when your ready to serve..
- Serve with your choice of sides. Boneless ones are great on buttermilk biscuits for breakfast. If you have leftovers :).
Place pork chops on a large plate, and sprinkle liberally with seasoning mixture. Flour Salt and pepper Garlic salt Paprika Oil Pork chops. Make a mixture of the flour and seasonings and put into paper bag. Wipe off chops with a damp cloth and Fry chops until nice and brown. After all chops are fried, drain oil and add enough water to cover chops.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food southern deep fried pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!