Perfect Tender Pulled Pork - CROCKPOT.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, perfect tender pulled pork - crockpot. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your daily diet need to have at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Ultimate Perfect Tender Pulled Pork - CROCKPOT
Perfect Tender Pulled Pork - CROCKPOT is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Perfect Tender Pulled Pork - CROCKPOT is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook perfect tender pulled pork - crockpot using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Tender Pulled Pork - CROCKPOT:
- Make ready 4 (1 inch) of thick pork chops, bone in, fat trimmed off.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Get 1 Tbsp of dried minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Perfect Tender Pulled Pork - CROCKPOT:
- Throw everything in a gallon Zip-Lock freezer bag and freeze until the day you are ready to make..
- Empty contents of freezer bag into a crockpot, cook on LOW 8 hours..
- After 8 hours, remove bones and discard. Place meat in KitchenAid mixer and shred meat on the lowest setting..
- Return shredded meat to crockpot and stir meat and liquid together..
- Serve with rice and a green vegetable..
- Warning: You shouldn't put blocks of frozen food in your crockpot, as it could crack your ceramic pot when it heats, but I do it all the time - against the manufacturer's warnings. If you are like me, do it at your own risk..
Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food perfect tender pulled pork - crockpot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!