Neck Bones Puerto Rican.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, neck bones puerto rican. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Neck Bones Puerto Rican
Neck Bones Puerto Rican is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Neck Bones Puerto Rican is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have neck bones puerto rican using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Neck Bones Puerto Rican:
- Prepare 4-5 pounds of pork neck bones.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Allspice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Smoked Spanish Paprika.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil - Separated 2/1.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Sofrito (can be store bought or homemade).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of +/- Fresh Garlic.
- Get 1 of medium Onion halved in rings.
- Make ready 1 packet of Sazon seasoning with Culantro and Achiote.
- Make ready 1-8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Pimento Stuffed Olives.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Capers +/-.
- Make ready 1 tsp of +/- Salt.
- Make ready 1 of tso +/- Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Neck Bones Puerto Rican:
- Combine Allspice, Cumin and Paprika. Dust both sides of Neck Bones..
- In 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil, brown Neck Bones on both sides. When finished, place in bottom of slow cooker on top of Bay Leaves. Add Red Wine Vinegar..
- In 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, sautee Sofrito until oils release and are fragrant. Halfway through, add the Onions and Garlic taking care not to burn the garlic..
- Add the Sazon packet and Tomato Sauce to the Sofrito mixture and stir to combine..
- At the end of the sautee, add Salt and Pepper.
- Pour mixture over the top of the browned Neck Bones..
- Put Olives and Capers on top of Sofrito mixture and sprinkle Oregano on top..
- Set slow cooker to low for 6 hrs..
- Neck Bones should be easily removed at serving time..
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food neck bones puerto rican recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!