Broiled BBQ Breaded Pork Chops.
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, broiled bbq breaded pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are today known as superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse certain illnesses. You will observe that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to function well. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease.
Steps to Prepare Favorite Broiled BBQ Breaded Pork Chops
Broiled BBQ Breaded Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Broiled BBQ Breaded Pork Chops is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have broiled bbq breaded pork chops using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broiled BBQ Breaded Pork Chops:
- Prepare 8 of pork chop (bone in or boneless, but I recommend you do not use thick cut chops 3/4 of an inch max thickness).
- Get of Open Pit BBQ sauce.
- Take of Kellogg's Corn Flake Crumbs.
- Make ready of Pam cooking spray.
Steps to make Broiled BBQ Breaded Pork Chops:
- Take your oven broiler pan and spray it with pan cooking spray. Preheat your oven to broil..
- Pour about 2.5 cups of kellogg's corn flake crumbs on a plate..
- Take 1 pork chop in the palm of your hand, and pour some BBQ sauce on the chop. Use a finger to spread the sauce and cover the whole surface of the chop. Be fairly liberal with the sauce. I find if you only put a thin layer on the chop the breading tends to fall off when you cook them..
- Place the chop BBQ side down on the pile of corn flake crumbs on the plate. Press the chop gently into the crumbs to ensure that the whole side is covered..
- Pour BBQ sauce on the opposite side, and spread the sauce with your finger..
- Flip the chop over to cover the opposite side and repeat step 4..
- Place the chop on the boiler pan..
- Once all the chops are ready, place the broiler pan in the preheated oven..
- Check the chops every 2 to 3 minutes. I cannot stress this enough. Total cook time is only about 12 minutes, and it does not take long to burn the crumbs. As soon as you see any browning on the crumbs, rotate the broiler pan in the oven 180 degrees, so that the chops cook evenly..
- Once the side looks like the picture below, they are ready to be flipped over and cook the other side. The should look nice and golden when they are ready..
- Again, watch the chops for more browning. Once you see a little rotate the pan 180 degrees..
- The the second side is golden browned, remove the pan from the oven..
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food broiled bbq breaded pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!