Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker pork with peach bbq sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you go for nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, probably induced by the foods that are consumed. People are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce
Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker pork with peach bbq sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 11/4 Tsp of Kosher Salt, divided.
- Take 1 Tsp of Course ground black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Pork Shoulder (original recipe called for bone in).
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Chicken Stock.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Molasses.
- Get 2 Tsp of Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peach Preserves.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced White Onion.
- Take 5 Tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Bourbon Whiskey.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cold Water.
- Make ready 2 Tsp of Corn Starch.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce:
- In a well ventillated kitchen, or on your grill on your balcony, braise the pork 2.5 Minutes on each side, in a large cast iron or stainless steel pan coated with Pam or Canola oil, and put the pork shoulder in the crock pot, and turn it on low..
- In a non reactive bowl, mix the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, Molasses and Soy Sauce. Pour it into the pan you cooked the pork roast in, bringing it nearly to a boil. Use a whisk to deglaze the pan for about 10 Minutes. Pour the mixture back into the non reactive bowl, and transfer it (pour it over the pork shoulder in the slow cooker)..
- Sprinkle the diced white onions over the Pork Shoulder, along with the minced Garlic. Using a spoon, spread the peach preserves over the top of the Pork Shoulder. Cook the Pork Shoulder on Medium for 1.5 - 2 hours, then you can shift the temperature back to low, and cook it on low for 3.5 hours or so. Temp the Pork Shoulder, and it should be close to 170 degrees which it's safe to serve at..
- After the Pork Shoulder has slow cooked for 4.5 to 5.5 hours or so, assuming some of the cook time was done at Medium rather than low the entire time. If it cooked at low, I'd suggest cooking at least 6.5 hours, and making sure the meat temperature reaches a safe 170 degrees..
- Drain the juices from the slow cooker pot, strain them into a gravy separator, and let sit for 10 minutes to drain off the fat from the gravy. This should render about 3 cups of liquid. Add the bourbon. Reduce the liquid in a non stick fry pan, keeping it moving and scraping the pan the entire time until it boils off about 2/3 to 1/2 of the 3 cups. Mix 2 tablespoons of cold water with the cornstarch in a small bowl or ramekin, and add it to the reduced juices, to thicken it into a gravy..
- Slice the roast and serve it with garlic baby potatoes, and green beans, with gravy on the side..
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker pork with peach bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!