Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lee's hickory smoked pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The food products we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Many healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork
Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lee's hickory smoked pulled pork using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Make ready 1 of (5-8 lb) bone in pork shoulder (Butt).
- Get as needed of Your favorite rub.
- Make ready as needed of Prepared yellow mustard.
- Prepare as needed of Hickory chips.
- Make ready as needed of Apple juice.
Steps to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Liberally coat your pork shoulder with your rub and then apply a liberal coat of yellow mustard. Put in refrigerator uncovered for at least 12 hours..
- Prepare smoker or grill. Soak hickory chips in hot water for at least 30 minutes. I like my smoker to be between 225-250 degrees..
- Smoke pork shoulder for 2-3 hours with a nice constant smoke. I usually will flip over once. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just smoke..
- When done smoking put pork shoulder in a large roasting pan. Add enough apple cider to come up around 1/2" along the side of your pan. This will become your sauce. Cover with a lid and cook at 225 degrees. This will take some time. For a 7-8 pound shoulder you can figure around 7 hours. I promise you it is worth your time..
- Pork shoulder will be done when you can easily pull out the bone. Refer to picture..
- When cool enough to handle, shred with two forks, your hands or a knife. Season the meat with your rub as you go. Use the sauce left in your pan to moisten the meat. Feeds a crowd. Freezes well. Have fun. Enjoy. Message me with any questions you might have..
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lee's hickory smoked pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!