Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea).
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bak kut teh (pork ribs tea). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Numerous people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. It isn't possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Once your body wears out, you can't trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your health while you can. Your body cannot function properly if it does not have adequate nutrition.
Steps to Prepare Speedy Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea)
Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea) is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bak kut teh (pork ribs tea) using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea):
- Prepare of Pork Soup Bone (Sin Guat).
- Prepare of Pork Ribs (Pai Guat).
- Prepare of Pork Shoulder (Jue Jiang).
- Get of Pork Throttle (Jue Shaou).
- Prepare of Chinese Herbs.
- Prepare of Sun Kee Ready Pack BKT.
- Take of Anglica Sinensis (Dong Guai).
- Take of Solomons Seal (Yuk Juk).
- Make ready of Codonopsis Root (Dong Sum).
- Get of Rehmannia (Suk Dai).
- Take of Star Anise.
- Get of Cloves.
- Get Stick of Cinnamon.
- Take of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare of Black Dates.
- Make ready of Wolfberries.
- Take of Licorice Root (Kum Chou).
- Get of Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of Bulbs Smoke Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of Bulbs Normal Garlic.
- Take 2 pcs of thumb sized Ginger.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Take 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 tsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of crystal sugar.
Steps to make Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea):
- Bak Kut Teh herbs can be purchased from local Chinese herbal shop or super market. These herbs now comes with different brands. We mix a packet of ready made packet of mixed herbs in a sachet and picked some herbs from a local herbal shop for this. Some herbs make the soup black in color while some in light brown. Teo Chew BKT will be very light grey..
- Boil all the pork bones and meat in hot water for 20 minutes to remove scums, oil and smell. Set aside..
- Boil 3 litres of water in a pot with all the herbs and soup bone for 30 minutes..
- Put in the rest of the pork meat, garlic and ginger into the pot and boil for another 20 minutes. Add in salt and soy sauce and boil for another 10 minutes..
- Turn off fire. Let the pot cool down and keep in the fridge overnight. Alternatively if you have a keep warm thermos pot you can keep in there. This overnight process will marinate the herbal soup and seasoning into the meat..
- After overnight, boil the pot. When the pot is hot, add in sugar. Adjust to taste. The soup should taste little salty and sweet. Let it simmer in slow cook for 3 hours and serve. You can add in other optional items such as tofu pok, emoki mushroom or vege. Goes well with white rice and soy sauce with garlic and chili padi..
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bak kut teh (pork ribs tea) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!