Easy Beef Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy beef enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, likely caused by the foods that are eaten. Individuals are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Many nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Homemade Easy Beef Enchiladas
Easy Beef Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Easy Beef Enchiladas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy beef enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Beef Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 lb of Beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of Wolf Brand Chili (no beans).
- Take 8 oz of Velveeta pasteurized cheese.
- Take 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Take 6 of or 8 Corn Tortillas.
- Get 8 oz of Pre-Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Enchiladas:
- Pour chili into saucepan and place over low heat, stir occasionally..
- Add beef and chopped onions to skillet. Cook till beef is done and onions are soft. Drain grease..
- While meat is cooking you can chop tomatoes and cut cheese into strips (not thin but not too thick).
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Now grab a tortilla (you may want to warm them first because they may crack when you fold it) and add some meat with onions. Don't forget to add some cheese inside tortillas as well. Fold in half and place in 13x9 pan. Repeat 5-7 more times depending on how much meat you place inside each one..
- Now pour chili over the tortillas. If there is any meat left over I place it on top as well. You should also have cheese left over so add it evenly across the top of the chili. Place pan into oven until cheese melts..
- Now add 2 enchiladas to your plate and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and whatever else you want. My husband likes to put tabasco sauce on top..
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy beef enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!