Beef Enchiladas (red).
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, beef enchiladas (red). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? As people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Beef Enchiladas (red)
Beef Enchiladas (red) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Enchiladas (red) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef enchiladas (red) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Enchiladas (red):
- Get 12 of Flour tortillas.
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, diced.
- Get 1 of Green pepper, diced.
- Get 1 can of Green chilies, mild.
- Get 1 can of Red enchiladas, mild.
- Take 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese.
- Make ready 2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Beef Enchiladas (red):
- Preheat oven 375. Lightly grease 9x13 casserole dish..
- In a large skillet brown ground beef with cumin and black pepper. Drain. Add onion cook for 5 minutes. Add green pepper cook for a few minutes. Add canned green chiles and about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce..
- Spread meat filling and sprinkle Mexican cheese in center of each tortilla. Roll and place in casserole dish..
- Once all tortillas are in casserole dish cover with the rest of red enchilada sauce. Add the cheddar cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes-until cheese is melted..
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food beef enchiladas (red) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!