Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, enchiladas suizas!!. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. This section is full of what are now known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse certain maladies. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. As a result, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Enchiladas Suizas!!
Enchiladas Suizas!! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Enchiladas Suizas!! is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook enchiladas suizas!! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas Suizas!!:
- Take of salsa.
- Take 2 of green jalapeño peppers ( depend how spicy you like).
- Take 8 of tomatillos.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Get 1/4 of small onion.
- Make ready 1 of cilantro.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chicken bouillon (I used mexican brand Knorr).
- Get of enchilada.
- Prepare 1 of shredded chicken breast.
- Take 6 of - 8 corn tortillas.
- Make ready of swiss cheese or mozzarella.
- Get of sour cream.
Instructions to make Enchiladas Suizas!!:
- In a small pan bring to boil the tomatillos and jalapeño peppers..
- When they are soft blend it together with the onion, garlic, little bit of cilantro and the chicken bouillon..
- Heat a 1 tbsp of oil and put the tortillas on at a time until soft (not too crunchy). Put the chicken in the middle of the tortillas..
- Pour the salsa on top, swiss cheese and microwave until the cheese melts about 1 min. Serve with sour cream and onion if desired..
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for maintaining your health. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food enchiladas suizas!! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!