Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken enchiladas!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food stores.
Recipe of Ultimate Chicken Enchiladas!
Chicken Enchiladas! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchiladas! is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchiladas! using 11 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas!:
- Make ready 8 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- Take 1 of Medium Onion.
- Make ready 900 g of Chopped Chicken.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cheese (However cheesy you want this dish to be).
- Prepare 200 g of Tomato Paste.
- Make ready 2 cups of Water.
Steps to make Chicken Enchiladas!:
- Slice the chicken very thinly into small pieces..
- Marinate the chicken using all the seasonings (curry, cumin, herbs, salt, pepper) Then add the olive oil and make sure the chicken is completely mixed. Leave to chill for about 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare the tomato sauce. Add the tomato paste into a medium saucepan on high heat with a little oil..
- Allow it to simmer for about a minute..
- Add in the water and seasoning of your choice and combine..
- Turn the heat down to low and leave to cook for about 10-15 mins..
- Note*** The consistency of the sauce is your choice, either way will work absolutely fine whether it is runny or thick, or maybe even a cross between the two (which is what I did). It's your choice. :).
- Back to the chicken. Cut the onion into thin slices and add to the pan with oil. Leave to cook in the oil for 2-3 mins..
- Add in the chicken and leave on low to medium heat until it cooks thoroughly. This took me 15 mins..
- Preheat your oven to 200 C degrees as the chicken is cooking..
- Now time to assemble everything together..
- Take your casserole dish or a deep baking tin and cover the bottom with tomato sauce..
- Now take your tortillas and add about half a tbsp of tomato sauce on each and spread evenly..
- Add the chicken into each tortilla and at this point you could add some cheese if you wish!.
- Roll each tortilla and place into the casserole dish..
- Cover the top evenly with the rest of the sauce..
- Add cheese all over the top and place in the oven for 10 mins or until all the cheese has melted and given you a nice brown topping!.
- Time for serving! 😋.
- I find that it works so well with a dollop of cream or even Mayo at the top with some salad at the side..
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken enchiladas! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!