Beef Mole Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beef mole enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Majority of grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. This aisl has what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses.
Recipe of Perfect Beef Mole Enchiladas
Beef Mole Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Beef Mole Enchiladas is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef mole enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Mole Enchiladas:
- Get 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Get 1 jar of mole sauce mix.
- Take 1 of small wheel chihuahua cheese.
- Get 3-4 of mini sweet peppers.
- Take 1/4 of a white onion.
- Take 3 stalks of green onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Make ready of Garlic salt.
- Take of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Make ready 6-8 of flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Beef Mole Enchiladas:
- Slightly Brown ground beef with a generous amount of garlic salt. Remove to a separate bowl. Drain most of the fat from pan leaving a couple tbsp worth. Add the peppers, onion and green onion, all diced as fine as you can, to the fat in the pan. Add the cumin powder and garlic powder. Sautée till white onions begin to turn translucent. Replace the ground beef and blend well on low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add the cilantro and cover..
- Now we're going to make the mole sauce. Just follow the directions. I got a jar of mole that came like a super thick black peanut butter with oil on top. Add about 3- 4 tbsps to a sauce pan. Add 4x that amount of water. On low heat blend well. On heat the clumps of mole will break down and blend with the water. You'll probably have to work it a little. Once blended well keep on the lowest heat setting you have just to keep it warm. (Ps... It's better to make too much mole than too little. I didn't make enough for this batch and wish I had more at the end. Trust me. Mole is Mexican culinary black gold. You'll want this dish drowning in it.).
- Spoon some mole on the bottom of a baking dish. Just enough to cover the bottom completely. Now we build the enchiladas. Technically you're supposed to use corn tortillas, fry them, then cover both sides with mole sauce... But I like flour for this and the other steps are more mess and work than the benefits, so I'm cheating a little here..
- Hold the tortilla like you're about to make a taco. Spoon some sauce and completely cover one side of the tortilla. Now spoon some meat mixture right down the middle. Roll it as tight as you can and place it in the baking pan right up against one side, folded side down. Spoon some sauce over the top of the paned enchilada completely covering it. Repeat until the pan is full. Depending on the size of the baking pan your using you should get 6-8 enchiladas in there..
- Now if the pan is full but you still have a little meat mixture feel free to just sprinkle it over the top of the enchiladas. Same with the mole sauce. Now cover the entire top with the grated chihuahua cheese and bake uncovered on 350 for about 15- 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with whatever you wish or nothing, they're good on there own. I used a bit of salsa and sour cream and loved every bite. Hope you do too..
Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food beef mole enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!