Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, enchiladas swizzas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again.
How to Prepare Favorite Enchiladas Swizzas
Enchiladas Swizzas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Enchiladas Swizzas is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have enchiladas swizzas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas Swizzas:
- Make ready of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Monterrey Jack.
- Get of Sour Cream.
- Take 10 of Chiles Serranos.
- Get 6-8 of Tomatillos.
- Make ready 1/2 handful of Cilantro.
- Take of Salt.
- Get 1/2 of chicken Breast.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion.
Steps to make Enchiladas Swizzas:
- Boil water in a pot, add your chicken Breast with salt to taste and the 1/2 onion. Approximately 40 mins and it should be cooked..
- Drain your chicken breast and shred with a fork so you don't get burned..
- Boil your Tomatillos and Chiles in a smaller pot, blend after with the Cilantro, and salt; (making a salsa verde) now add to your blender, 2-4 spoonfuls of sour cream. Add knorr Swizza (1.5 spoons) for more tasteðŸ™ŒðŸ?¼.
- Pre heat your oven to 325.
- Heat up oil in a small skillet, and dip your raw tortillas and flip once, remove once they're soft and set aside in a plate..
- With your tortillas ready to roll, dip them one by one on the sour cream/salsa verde mixture. Set on a plate or cutting board, add shredded chicken, and cheese inside and roll up. Set in a oven tray, repeat until desired amount of enchiladas are done..
- Top with more cheese and salsa on top, and melt in the oven for 6-8 mins..
- Mmmm... Serve while Hot and enjoy!.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food enchiladas swizzas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!