Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, salsa verde chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
Recipe of Speedy Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have salsa verde chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 12 of medium size flour tortillas.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked chicken.
- Take of cumin powder.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 32 oz of salsa Verde.
- Get 1 of small can chopped green chilies.
- Take of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Steps to make Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas:
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add salsa and heat through.
- Add sour cream and cilantro and green chilies. Save some sauce to drizzle over enchiladas..
- Season chicken with taco seasoning and cumin and saute in pan.
- Add chicken to salsa mixture and stir.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken into each tortilla and place in baking dish folded side down.
- Repeat until dish is full.
- Drizzle with sauce and top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food salsa verde chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!