Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, queso enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Queso Enchiladas
Queso Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Queso Enchiladas is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have queso enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Queso Enchiladas:
- Get of Enchilada Filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Make ready of Shredded cheese.
- Get of Queso Sauce.
- Make ready 1 block of velveeta cheese.
- Take 1 can of Rotel.
- Make ready 1 1/2-2 cups of milk.
- Take of Tortillas.
- Prepare 24 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Queso Enchiladas:
- Cook ground beef and drain it. Add taco seasoning, salt, & pepper. Cover and let simmer..
- While enchilada filling cooks, add velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk to pot. Thickness of sauce depends on how much milk. Cook to your liking..
- Add vegetable oil to small sauce pan and fry corn tortillas.
- Add filling to each corn tortilla along with shredded cheese (how much filling and shredded cheese varies) and roll tortilla.
- Apply thin layer of queso sauce to bottom of a deep pan (may need 2 pans). Add enchiladas to pan. Smother enchiladas with queso sauce..
- Place in oven at 400° for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
You will see that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you need to be eating berries. The majority of berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food queso enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!