Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mumbai street style ragda pattice. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight.
How to Prepare Quick Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice
Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mumbai street style ragda pattice using 23 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice:
- Prepare of Ragda.
- Make ready 250 grams of White Peas/Safed Vatana.
- Make ready 1/2 liter of Water to Soak.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 of Water to boil the peas.
- Take of Pattice.
- Make ready 500 grams of Boiled Potatoes.
- Make ready 2 of Green Chillies.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 6 tbsp of Arrowroot/ Corn Flour/ Bread Crumbs.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Dry Mango Powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of Oil (to shallow fry).
- Get As needed of Garlic Chutney.
- Make ready As required of Mint Chutney.
- Make ready as required of Tamrind Chutney.
- Take of For garnishing.
- Take 2 of large Onions, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of large Tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of Nylon Sev.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 cup of Coriander, finely chopped.
Steps to make Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice:
- Soak white peas in hot water for 8-10 hours..
- Strain the water and add peas to a pressure cooker, add 1/2 liter water, salt (as per taste), turmeric powder and keep it to boil..
- Boil it on medium-low flame, around 4-5 whistles. Your Ragda is ready..
- In a bowl add boiled potatoes and smash them..
- Add Ginger Chilli paste..
- Add salt as per taste, dry mango powder..
- Add arrowroot/ corn flour/ bread crumbs and mix well..
- Make pattice of equal size, around 2" diameter..
- Heat the pan on medium-low flame and add oil..
- Add pattice and shallow fry on both the sides..
- Shallow fry until golden brown..
- Before assembling keep your chutneys, chopped onions & tomatoes, coriander ready..
- To assemble, take a bowl or a plate which is not too deep. Add 1/4 cup of ragda and place your pattice (3-4 no's.).
- Cover your pattice with more ragda(1/4 cup).
- Sprinkle chopped onions & tomatoes evenly..
- Add mint, garlic & tamrind chutney according to your taste..
- Sprinkle some dry mango powder, salt & pepper..
- Garnish with some chopped coriander and nylon sev..
- Delicious Street Style Ragda Pattice is ready. Enjoy!.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mumbai street style ragda pattice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!