Chicken Cheese Enchilada.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, chicken cheese enchilada. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try to add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Cheese Enchilada
Chicken Cheese Enchilada is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Cheese Enchilada is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cheese enchilada using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada:
- Take 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 4 1/2 oz of chopped green chiles.
- Get 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 each of egg.
- Take 12 each of flour tortillas.
- Make ready 16 oz of salsa.
Steps to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada:
- Boil chicken in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours until done, and then shed into tiny pieces..
- In resealable food storage bag, combine taco seasoning, oil, and1/4 cup of water. Seal bag and mix well..
- Add chicken pieces to taco seasoning mixture and turn to mix. Refrigerate 5 minutes up to 12 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In medium bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, cilantro, salt, ricotta cheese, chiles, and egg; mix well..
- In ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish, combine 1/2 cup of salsa and remaining 1/4 cup of water; mix well. Spread evenly in bottom of baking dish..
- Spoon 1/3 cup of cheese mixture down center of each tortilla, top with chicken, and roll up to form enchilada..
- Place rolled tortillas, seam side down, over salsa mixture in baking dish..
- Drizzle enchiladas with remaining salsa..
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes our until cheese is melted..
The Meals You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food chicken cheese enchilada recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!