Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, rasgulla kheer or rosogollar payesh. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. In this aisle, you'll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Easiest Way to Make Homemade Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh
Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rasgulla kheer or rosogollar payesh using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh:
- Make ready 4 of rasgullas.
- Get 300 ml of full fat milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of arrowroot.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamoms crushed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dry rose petals.
- Prepare 7-8 of cashewnuts chopped.
Steps to make Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh:
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan till it is reduced to half.Add diluted milk powder and sugar to it while boiling.Add little arrowroot to thicken the milk till a creamy consistency is attained..
- When the kheer attains desired consistency, squeeze out lightly the syrup from rasgullas and add them gently to the kheer.Give it a boil.Mix well adding crushed cardamom powder.Allow to cool and refrigerate.Garnish with dry/fresh rose petals and chopped cashewnuts.Other nuts like chopped almonds and pista and pinch of saffron may be added but optional.Serve chilled delicious Bengali style Rosogollar Payesh or Kheer as a dessert..
Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rasgulla kheer or rosogollar payesh recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!