Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, breakfast enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Breakfast Enchiladas
Breakfast Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Breakfast Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Prepare 2 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Get 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 8 of Eggs.
- Get 1 can of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Green Bellpepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Roma Tomatoes cubed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cilantro chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 of Yellow Onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 1/2 of Queso Fresco.
- Take 1/4 lb of Monterey Jack cheese shredded.
Steps to make Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Heat and oil skillet for sautee high heat..
- Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, salt and pepper in pan. cook roughly 5-6 mins with occasional stirring..
- You can add any shredded meat of your choice since this is the filling. I usually use shredded Beef or chicken. But most of the time I just use veggies..
- Cook veggies down where they become thick and saucey. Then remove from heat..
- Heat and oil different small skillet on med/high heat.
- Scramble 2 eggs at a time, season if you prefer, I just put a pinch of salt and black pepper..
- Insert the scrambled 2 eggs in the skillet forming a pancake shape. This should be enough to fill the whole skillet..
- Cook for about 1 1/2 min to 2 mins until you are able to flip. Do not flip while runny, flip when the top begins to firm up just a bit. Then cook for another 1 1/2 min or so to even out the side..
- Set egg on plate, add veggie filling, sprinkle some Queso Fresco and roll in place..
- Top with salsa (I use homemade salsa but you can use any chunky salsa of your likings), and sprinkle with Monerey Jack Cheese..
In terms of sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!