White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, white chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce
White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook white chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce:
- Take 300 grams of chicken.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 100 grams of diced green chiles.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 8 of soft flour tortillas.
- Make ready 200 grams of grated cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ready 1 of Optional: coriander (cilantro) for garnish.
Instructions to make White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce:
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C (200°C for fan oven)..
- Chop the chicken into strips or chunks, and mix with half of the cheese in a bowl..
- Evenly distribute the chicken and cheese mix between the 8 tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in a baking dish..
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the flour; cook and stir for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock, stirring until smooth. Continue cooking over a medium heat until the sauce is thick and bubbly..
- Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream and diced green Chile's. Season with salt and pepper..
- Evenly pour the sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving..
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will see that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. In addition before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food white chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!