Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, cheese enchiladas with red chile sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse certain diseases. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off maladies.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce
Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheese enchiladas with red chile sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce:
- Make ready 2 tsp of Canola oil.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic minced.
- Take 1/2 cup of Mild to medium New Mexican Chile Powder (can use hot but reduce the amount unless you prefer hot).
- Prepare 2 cup of Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano (Mexican if available).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Plain Yoghurt (I use Greek).
- Take 12 of 6 inch Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of White Onion, minced.
- Get 1 of Chicken, Beef, Pork (optional).
- Make ready 1 can of Pinto Beans (15 oz), drained and rinsed.
Steps to make Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce:
- To prepare the sauce, heat oil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup onion, cook, stirring until it begins to soften. Stir in garlic and and continue cooking until the onion is translucent. Stir in Chile powder. Add broth, water, oregano and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by about one third. The sauce should be thick enough to coat a spoon lightly..
- Preheat oven to 400?. Coat a 7x11 inch or similar baking dish with cooking spray..
- Mash the pinto beans and combine with yoghurt..
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the sauce in the baking dish. Arrange 4 tortillas, overlapping to cover the bottom. Top with half the bean mixture, spread thinly. Scatter 2/3 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons onions on top of the beans. If using meat, add here. Top with one third of the remaining sauce, 4 tortillas the remaining bean mixture, 2/3 cup of cheese and remaining onion. Spread half of the remaining sauce on top and cover with remaining 4 tortillas. Top with remaining sauce and cheese..
- Bake until hot and bubbly, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving..
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you ought to be eating berries. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already know that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheese enchiladas with red chile sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!