Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, green chile chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. In this aisle, you'll be able to find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse some diseases. You will discover that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any health condition.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have green chile chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Make ready 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked & shredded).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 can of (10 oz) green chile sauce.
- Take 1 can of (4 oz) diced green chiles.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 of (8 oz) block Monterey Jack (shredded) 6-8 flour tortillas (approx 7" diameter).
Steps to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add chicken, seasonings, chiles and 1/2 of a can of chile sauce. Stir..
- Once mixture is warm, stir in 1/2 of the cheese.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish & spread 1/2 can of chile sauce on bottom of pan.
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken mixture in tortillas, roll and place in baking dish seam side down.
- Pour remaining sauce (1 can) over tortillas.
- Cover enchiladas with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green chile chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!