Pulled Pork Enchiladas. If you love pulled pork enchiladas, but don't feel like splurging for dinner out, make this easy casserole version. Purchased enchilada sauce is the shortcutsecret to the authentic flavors in the simple recipe. Pulled Pork Enchiladas are a weeknight favorite.
Pulled Pork Enchiladas are the ultimate comfort food. Tender pulled pork, cream cheese, and flavorful enchilada sauce are just some of the reasons why these enchiladas are a family favorite! A slow cooker Mexican enchilada recipe with pulled pork, a long-cooked chile sauce with tomatoes, cheddar, and Monterey Jack cheese, cilantro, and sour cream.
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pulled pork enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Observing a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Pulled Pork Enchiladas
If you love pulled pork enchiladas, but don't feel like splurging for dinner out, make this easy casserole version. Purchased enchilada sauce is the shortcutsecret to the authentic flavors in the simple recipe. Pulled Pork Enchiladas are a weeknight favorite.
Pulled Pork Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pulled Pork Enchiladas is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pulled pork enchiladas using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Enchiladas:
- Make ready of Filling.
- Take 5 lb of pork butt.
- Get 1 cup of onion choped large.
- Make ready 1 cup of bell pepper chopped large.
- Get 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 32 oz of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of black course pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of green chili peppers dices.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream (helps bind fat free is great as well).
- Take 1 packages of corn tortilla (flour is ok, but I like to taste my filling more than tortilla.
- Take of Verde Salsa.
- Get 4 lb of tomatillo.
- Take 1 of jalapeno, seeded, diced(if you like heat leave seeds).
- Get 1/2 bunch of cilantro(I love cilantro, if you dont put how ever much you like).
- Get 1/2 slice of onion, grilled or roasted.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, roasted.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of salt(for taste, you can use less).
Remove the pork from the braising liquid. I found this recipe on the back of an envelope which. Mix the chili powder, salt, oregano and pepper together in a small bowl. Sprinkle the cubed pork chunks with the spice mixture and put into a.
Instructions to make Pulled Pork Enchiladas:
- place pork in pot with water, veggies and spice, cover and let simmer on medium high till tender.
- once meat is tender, let cool the take two forks and begin pulling pork apart.
- take a towel and damp it well not soked but enough to wrap tortillas in and steam, this is easier than frying to make soft and less work, place in microwave for 1 min.
- nest place half a cup of cheese, the sour cream and green chili in bowl with pork and combine.
- once combined take tortillas out of microwave and begin packing meat mixture in tortilla, roll leacing seem at the bottom of baking dish.
- boil jalapeno pepper, tomatillos, salt, roasted onion, roasted garlic, and cilantro then place in blender and puree, use 1/2 cup boiled water to loosen salsa, taste add more salt if needed or 1/8 vinager.
- spread a layer of salda on bottom of baking dish place enchiladas seem down cover with salsa and cheese pla e in oven at 350°F. for 15 min till cheese melt, take it out of oven let sit for 8-7 min the n ENJOY!.
I have some tiddlywinks for you. These epic pulled pork enchiladas take some time to prepare, but your family will thank you for the effort. The pork butt, cooked for hours until the meat absorbs the marinade, comes apart easily with a. In another bowl, combine remaining enchilada sauce and chilies. I love having a big bowl of leftover pulled pork in the fridge, because it can be put to so many uses!
In terms of sitting down to an evening meal you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will notice that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you're planning to eat.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food pulled pork enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!