Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheesy sour cream chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? As most people decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of nutritious food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Award-winning Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy sour cream chicken enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas:
- Make ready 10 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of cooked chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 can of diced green chilis.
- Get 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 4 cup of shredded queso cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas:
- Sauté onion, peppers, and half of the green chilis until soft..
- Add chicken and mix well. Set aside..
- Melt butter. Add flour and stir well..
- Whisk in chicken broth. Cook until thickened..
- Mix in sour cream and spices..
- Stir in half a can green chilis and 2 cups of cheese. Mix well. Simmer for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted well. Set aside..
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture and some cheese.(divide two cups between ten tortillas) Roll tight and place seam side down in large dish..
- Pour. Cheesy mixture over top of rolled tortillas . Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake at 375° for 20 min or until bubbly..
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!