Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mommas enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Mommas Enchiladas
Mommas Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Mommas Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mommas enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mommas Enchiladas:
- Make ready of dairy.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready of topping.
- Make ready 1 can of Wolfbrand Chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Take of filling.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of Lawrys seasoned salt, or other salt seasoning.
- Get 10 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
Steps to make Mommas Enchiladas:
- First brown your ground beef in a salute pan. Drain. Season with Lawrys and Garlic powder..
- Pour oil as needed and chili powder a little at a time in a small frying pan and soften each corn tortilla. Fry them enough until each tortilla is soft enough to roll..
- Stuff each tortilla with some of the ground beef mixture, some shredded cheese and roll the tortilla. Do this to all the tortillas, fry more tortillas as needed. Grab a 8x10 casserole dish, spray with non stick spray and place each enchilada with the rolled seam down..
- Once all tortillas are rolled, warm the chili in a small quart pan until smooth and pourable. This can be done in microwave as well..
- Poor chili all over the rolled tortillas until they are covered. Also use the shredded cheese on top of the enchiladas, as desired..
- Pop the enchiladas in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes, until the enchiladas are warm. Be sure to check as needed so that they don't fry at the bottom, this is a common mistake. Enchiladas can be hard on the bottom if left baking too long..
- Add onions and sour cream on top as garnish when serving..
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food mommas enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!