Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We should take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. It isn't possible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some needed changes in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can't exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of it before it is too late. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels.
Steps to Prepare Speedy Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Enchiladas is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 1 of pkg 10" flour tortillas.
- Get 3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of can cream of chicken.
- Make ready 8 oz of pkg. cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Get 1/4 of cup of milk.
- Make ready 8 oz of pkg shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready dash of garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper to taste..
- Prepare 1/2 of can of drained rotel.
Steps to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Cook chicken till done. Shred into pan. Add soup, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, rotel, and seasons. Bring to a boil..
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave till bairly warm. Place spoonful of chicken mixture in the center of tortilla length ways. Add tablespoon of shredded cheese on mixture. Roll tortilla up..
- Place in greased 9×13 baking dish. Continue rolling tortillas till dish is full. Pour remaining chicken mixture over top of enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese..
- Bake for 20 mins at 350°F..
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes and picante sauce optional. Enjoy.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!