Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Unfortunately, most people don't care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We're bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Naturally, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can't trade in your worn out body for a new one. You need to take care of your health while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at optimum levels.
Recipe of Homemade Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 6 of Ortega whole wheat wraps.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of tomato sauce, divided.
- Take 1 of guacamole.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of cheese, grated.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and put aside..
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Then in a large skillet add olive oil, onion and chicken. (I actually pre-cooked the chicken and shredded it beforehand to make this step easier)..
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup tomato sauce to the skillet, stirring occasionally until creamy..
- Add the chicken mixture to the center of each wrap. Add a tablespoon of guacamole on top of the chicken mixture. Roll wraps and place into baking pan..
- Spread the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the wraps..
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick and easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!