Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas).
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, easy entomatadas (tomato enchiladas). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Award-winning Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas)
Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas):
- Make ready 1 tbsp of powdered chicken broth.
- Take 1 of tomato (i used roma).
- Get 1/2 can of tomatoe sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1/3 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño.
- Make ready 1 of desired amount of tortillas.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 of oil.
- Make ready 1 of desired amount of shreded cheese..I chose mozzarella..
Steps to make Easy Entomatadas (tomato enchiladas):
- If you like fry some tortillas in a skillet. The amount you would like to eat 6-10 with the sauce amount. Keep skillet on if all oil is done put a bit more a teaspoon..
- Take off the seeds of the jalapeño depending on how spicy it is. In a blender put the rest of the ingredients and blend well. (Except oil cheese, and tortillas). Place sauce on the skillet until it boils..
- Place a spoon of shredded cheese to a tortilla and roll it on a plate. When finished pour desired amount of sauce over them.(I like it drenched)..
Your main meals should also incorporate fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will notice that salmon is additionally rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can reduce your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy entomatadas (tomato enchiladas) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!