Beef Enchiladas. This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked.
The homemade enchilada sauce gravy and the cheese make this a baked. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. In this aisle, you'll see the superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse particular diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
How to Prepare Quick Beef Enchiladas
This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked.
Beef Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Enchiladas is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beef enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Enchiladas:
- Make ready 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- Take 2/3 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilies (optional).
- Take 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Take 8 of or more corn tortillas.
Beef Enchiladas - Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling, these cheesy enchiladas will be on your dinner table in no time! These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce.
Instructions to make Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Cook beef and onion til beef is brown, drain..
- Stir in sour cream, cheese, parsley, and pepper. Cover and remove from heat.
- In 2 quart saucepan, heat remaining ingredients to boil, them simmer 5 minutes..
- Microwave tortillas to ensure they roll without tearing, then dip each tortilla into sauce mixture (cover both sides).
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of meat mixture into tortilla, roll up. Continue with the others..
- Place, seam down, into an oven safe baking dish..
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Cover with cheese..
- Bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly..
This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. The Best Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Chipotle Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Beef Enchiladas. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas!
Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!