Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple salsa verde chicken enchilladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Almost all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some maladies. Consuming these superfoods will . When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off diseases.
Recipe of Homemade Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas
Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook simple salsa verde chicken enchilladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas:
- Make ready 1 large of jar of salsa verde ( I used herdez).
- Take 1 of Yellow Corn tortillas.
- Take 1 bag of of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 of Diced onion purple onion.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Chopped cilantro.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Cumin to taste.
- Take 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded rotisserie chicken or any precooked chicken you have.
Steps to make Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas:
- Start by adding your oil to a large skillet once heated add in about 2tbsp of diced onions and add a pinch of cumin and some garlic salt to taste cook down till onions are tender, now add in your salsa verde and lower heat cook for about 10 minutes..
- Now Shred your warmed chicken add your diced onion and cilantro to a large bowl(reserve a little onion, cilantro for topping) set aside.
- Now heat your tortillas on a griddle or in the microwave optional, once heated set in a warm towel now we can assemble.
- Dip tortillas into sauce add to a baking sheet, add in your chicken filling and cheese and roll continue till you have your desired amount. Now top with a little more cheese and cover with foil bake 350 for 15 minutes or so till cheese is melted. Before you plate I top with warmed reserved salsa verde, onions, & cilantro.
Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple salsa verde chicken enchilladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!