Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, salsa verde chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. By eating these superfoods, your body will become healthier. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease.
Recipe of Award-winning Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas
Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salsa verde chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas:
- Take 1 cup of reduced fat four cheese mexican blend.
- Make ready 1 cup of light sour cream.
- Take 5 of large whole wheat tortillas.
- Get 2 cup of salsa verde (green chili).
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked and shredded chicken.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese (optional but so good).
Instructions to make Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas:
- Cook the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350..
- When chicken is almost done cooking; heat minced garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds..
- Add salsa Verde to the garlic and let heat all the way through..
- Add half cup of sour cream and half cup of cheese to the salsa Verde. Stir and turn down to low heat..
- Add cream cheese and break up clumps.
- Finish cooking chicken. Shred with two forks..
- Add shredded chicken to salsa Verde mix..
- Put half cup of chicken salsa Verde mix in the bottom of the baking dish..
- Add half cup of chicken mixture to 5 tortillas with the seams down. Use the other half cup of the sour cream and half cup of cheese to spread on top of the enchiladas..
- Bake for 20 min.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have a lot more than others. Your system will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food salsa verde chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!