Cara's White Chicken Enchiladas.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, cara's white chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One of the best points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, just about people don't trouble themselves about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We're bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential alterations in your life. When your body ceases to function properly, you won't be able to obtain a new body. You need to take care of your health while you can do so. Your body has to have the right nutrients to operate at its optimum levels.
How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Cara's White Chicken Enchiladas
Cara's White Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Cara's White Chicken Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cara's white chicken enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cara's White Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get of Meats.
- Make ready 2 lb of shredded, cooked chicken. I cook breasts or tenders in a slow cooker, but any kind or method is up to you.
- Make ready of vegetable.
- Make ready 1 can of Small can Rotel, I used original. Any variety will work, depending on your level on spice desired.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced. Fresh or jarred is your choice. This goes in with the chicken for the slow cooker.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped or sliced onion. Also for the slow cooker. If u don't want to have onion in chicken mixture, Slice large to make removal easier bit still benefiting from flavor.
- Make ready of Dairy.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese (8oz each). I let mine sit out a few hours to get room temperature.
- Make ready 1 lb of Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded. Any Cheese may be used if you prefer something different.
- Prepare 8 oz of Small container of sour cream. I used only about half the container.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take of other.
- Get 1 packages of white corn tortillas 20pk.
- Make ready 1 of salt, pepper, cumin, fajita seasoning, garlic powder. Each is to your own taste & preference. I used the seasonings for the chicken & in the sauce.
- Take 3 cup of chicken broth.
Steps to make Cara's White Chicken Enchiladas:
- Slow cooker: Add chicken broth, onions, garlic, seasonings & chicken. Cover & cook on low 6-8 hrs or high 4 hours..
- Shred cooked chicken & reserve broth. Remove onions if desired. Place chicken in a skillet with 1/2 cup of broth to keep moisture. Simmer on low..
- In a different skillet, add remaining broth, 2 pkgs of cream cheese, 1 can rotel, 1/2 container of sour cream, 1 cup milk & 1/2 of the shredded cheese. Season as desired & keep on medium heat. Stir frequently to help cheeses melt..
- Once the sauce is completely liquid, you can test the flavor to see if more seasonings need to be added. Lower heat to simmer (low).
- Next, spoon about 1/2 cup to 1 cup of sauce over the shredded chicken. Stir & coat well. This will help keep it together when spooning in tortillas..
- Lightly coat the bottom of a 9×13 pan with sauce to prevent sticking & burning during baking..
- Dip one side of tortilla in sauce & lay that side down in baking dish. The dry side is where you will spoon the chicken. Roll up, seam side down. Repeat until you run out of space or chicken, or tortillas!.
- Remaining sauce & chicken(if any) now gets poured over the enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 min, covered. Uncover another 10min. Let sit 10-15min before eating. This prevents the sauce from being too runny when serving. Enjoy!.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Most folks already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cara's white chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!