Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
How to Make Homemade Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare 2 of tortillas.
- Get 6 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 oz of fat free cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take bowl and combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayo, cayenne pepper, black pepper, cumin, red pepper flakes, and salt. Mix together..
- Cook chicken and shred..
- Set aside half of cheese mix. Fold in shredded chicken, and stir..
- Scoop half of chicken/cheese mix into each tortilla. Roll, and use remaining cheese on top of tortillas..
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 25 minutes..
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!