Italian Beef Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, italian beef enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Virtually all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse particular diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these foods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. As a result, it will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
Simple Way to Make Quick Italian Beef Enchiladas
Italian Beef Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Italian Beef Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have italian beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 of tortilla.
- Make ready 3 oz of ground beef.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- Get 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place mushrooms and onion in skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tsp butter and sautée for 3-4 minutes..
- Combine sautée with ground beef and brown. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix..
- Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce and 2 tsp parmesan cheese to ground beef and combine..
- Spread cream cheese over middle of tortilla shell. Cover with ground beef mix. Wrap with ends tucked in..
- Spray/butter inside of baking pan, and place enchilada inside. Cover with remaining tomato sauce, tsp parmesan cheese, and mozzerella cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes..
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food italian beef enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!