Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
Steps to Make Perfect Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple
Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- Take 1 packages of tortillas.
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 can of diced tomato.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 6 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready slice of american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas).
Steps to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat.
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas.
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need.
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11x7 should be good..
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas..
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!