Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, enchilada rojas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almost all grocery stores these days have organic foods. This section is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these foods, your body will become healthier. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to function well. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently.
Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Enchilada Rojas
Enchilada Rojas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Enchilada Rojas is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have enchilada rojas using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada Rojas:
- Take of SAUCE....
- Take 8 of pulla chiles.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of roma tomato.
- Get of ENCHILADA....
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 pack of corn tortillas.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of TOPPINGS....
- Make ready 1/2 head of shredded lettuce.
- Take 1/2 of minced onion.
- Make ready 1 package of mexican crumble cheese.
- Make ready of SALSA VERDE....
- Take 3 of tomatillos.
- Get 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Take 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of salt.
Instructions to make Enchilada Rojas:
- Start by boiling your chicken (add salt & chicken flavor bouillon for more taste-optional). Once chicken is done, shred it, adding salt & pepper to taste. Set aside... DO NOT DUMP THE WATER THAT THE CHICKEN BOILED IN!.
- Then start your sauce by removing the seeds from the chiles & placing the chiles in a bowl with hot chicken broth (the water used to bowl the chicken). Completely submerse the chiles, roma tomato (sliced in half). Let sit for 10 mins so as to soften the dried chiles..
- Now put the chiles, broth & tomato into a blender. Add garlic clove & a pinch of salt. Blend! (There will be flakes from the chiles but that's to be expected).
- In a small sauce pan on the stove, pour your blender mix over a strainer (like the one I have in the picture below)to catch all the chile flakes. Turn on low heat..
- In a seperate skillet, grease bottom with vegetable oil & turn on medium heat. Take a corn tortilla & dip into the chile sauce, then place in greased skillet to fry. While frying, place a little bit of shredded chicken on one half of the tortilla & gently fold the other side over with a tongs, so as to make your first enchilada. Keep repeating these steps until the chicken is gone..
- Now for the salsa verde...boil tomatillos, jalapeño & clove of garlic. When finished boiling, add to blender with cilantro, a little onion, 2 tbsp salt & a cup of the water it all boiled in. Blend..
- Garnish your enchiladas with onion, lettuce & mexican crumble cheese. Serve & enjoy!.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to realize that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have a lot more than others. Your body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. One thing you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food enchilada rojas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!