Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, shrimp enchiladas with vegetables. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you choose healthy foods? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. Individuals are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Lots of healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Steps to Make Ultimate Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables
Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp enchiladas with vegetables using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables:
- Get of For filling:.
- Make ready 1 lbs of shrimp (peeled and divined).
- Make ready 1 of zucchini (graded).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (graded).
- Take 2 tsp. of Garlic (or 2 cloves).
- Prepare 2 of green / red pepper(one jalepeno is fine) chopped.
- Make ready 1 of dry onion (chopped).
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of For sauce :.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 tbs of flour.
- Get 2 tbs of oil.
- Make ready 2 tbs of butter.
- Take 2 cups of cheese (I used cheddar).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 tbs of parsley.
- Make ready 1 tsp of hot sauce (optional).
- Take 4 of tortillas.
Steps to make Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables:
- Grade zucchini, carrots, chop garlic (if you use one) Melt 1 tbs butter in a pan, add onion sauté add garlic, let them be tender, add salt pepper, hot sauce (optional) add zucchini and carrots, cook about 5 mins. Until their juice is gone, 1/2 tsp parsley, stir 2 mins. set aside prepare your ingredients for sauce: flour, s. cream, broth, butter, garlic powder, parsley (I used dry).
- Heat 1 tbs butter in a pan, cook shrimp about 2 mins. After they are cooled to handle peel and chop them. Add into zucchini mixture, stir 1 mins. Remove from heat until you finish making your sauce..
- Melt butter, add flour, stir constantly, don't burn the butter, add broth, when it thickens little add s. Cream stir, (hot sauce if you want it) add cheese stir until gets creamy. Add parsley..
- Once it thickens turn it off, have two spoon of cream to shrimp mixture and stir. Keep aside.
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. Have two spoon mixture on the middle of tortilla, sprinkle some cheese top of it.
- Fold one side.
- Then the other side over it. Set your oven to 375 F, in a oven safe baking dish pour some sauce bottom of the pan, then place all the filled tortillas.
- Pour some more sauce over them. Cover with aluminum paper and cook 20 mins..
- Don't forget to sprinkle some more parsley before send them oven..
- If you have left over sauce serve with it..
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food shrimp enchiladas with vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!