Beef enchiladas. This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked.
The homemade enchilada sauce gravy and the cheese make this a baked. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, beef enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that numerous people appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Regrettably, almost all people don't care about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can't turn around without hearing about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working properly, you won't be able to obtain a new body. You should take care of yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at optimum levels.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Beef enchiladas
This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked.
Beef enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Beef enchiladas is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb. of Ground beef.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 3 Tbsp. of Chili powder.
- Take 2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Ground coriander.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of yellow onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of Can tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 C. of water.
- Get 8 oz. of Sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1/3 C. of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of jalapenos, sliced (optional).
- Get 12 of corn tortillas.
Beef Enchiladas - Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling, these cheesy enchiladas will be on your dinner table in no time! These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce.
Instructions to make Beef enchiladas:
- In small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, sugar and salt..
- Add ground beef to large skillet and heat on med-high heat until browned, about 6-8 min..
- Remove meat to strainer to drain. Meanwhile in same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Once shimmering add onions and brown, about 5 min. Add garlic mixture and simmer until fragrant, 1 min..
- Add the tomato sauce and water, bring to a boil. Return meat to the skillet and simmer on low covered for 10 min..
- Meanwhile heat 2 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over med-high heat. Add one tortilla to the oil and flip after a few sec. (Just want to make them soft and easy for rolling at this point.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Strain meat mixture over a medium sized bowl. Return solids from the strainer back to skillet and mix with 1/2 cheese and cilantro..
- Place 1/2 sauce from meat mixture into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish..
- Spread meat mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down in baking dish..
- Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 min..
- Remove foil and place back in oven 5-7 min or until cheese is golden brown. Add fresh, sliced jalapenos if desired. Serve with a side of homemade Mexican rice..
This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. The Best Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Chipotle Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Beef Enchiladas. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas!
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It's also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beef enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!