Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, steak enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You have to have some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don't forget whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight gain problems.
Recipe of Homemade Steak Enchiladas
Steak Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Steak Enchiladas is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Enchiladas:
- Get of Corn tortillas.
- Make ready 2-3 cups of cooked beef steak, I used top sirloin, chopped small.
- Make ready of Refried beans.
- Prepare of lEnchilada sauce.
- Get of Shredded cheese.
Steps to make Steak Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray thoroughly a 9x13 baking dish. In a skillet on high heat crisp and brown the steak. I added the drippings from the night before and reduced it..
- On a tortilla, put a spoon of beans, a spoon of steak, and a sprinkling of cheese. Roll it up and place seam side down. Continue rolling until your dish is full. Pour sauce over all of it..
- I baked it covered for about 30 minutes. Took it out and uncovered it and sprinkled more cheese on top. Returned it to the oven for a few minutes then took it out and let it sit for a bit. Served with sour cream and all the good fixins.
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should additionally think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you'll need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food steak enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!