Baked Chicken Enchiladas.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Since people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Speedy Baked Chicken Enchiladas
Baked Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Enchiladas is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 cups of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Take 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 20-25 of corn tortillas.
- Get of Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Nuts and also various seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they're essential mainly because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. One thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!